NHL 97

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Enslaved
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Does anybody got NHL 97 get to work without having rude graphic lags? I just can’t play it without huge lags.

Same on my pc while using the standard dosbox.. it works
    while using a modified SVN dosbox on my windows pc.

Any hidden gfx options in magicbox i may add to the expert setting and maybe get it to run smooth?

It must have something to do with the gfx drivers and/or settings wich aren’t available in the standard dosbox but is in the modified SVN DOSBox…

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Magic Dosbox is based on classic PC dosbox. I can’t tell if there is something wrong or is it normal. I will try to install the game and will see.

Enslaved
    Participant

Ok, thanks.

Dunno how to get dosbox to use more of my gpu power to run this game without lags 🙁 Was one of my all time faves, would be awesome to play it again.

Enslaved
    Participant

ok update: i got it to run perfect, i just had to play a bit with the cpu and circles settings.. my fault.. now it runs smooth as hell and im happy 😉

admin
    Keymaster

Great:) Please can you post what did you changed? It can help to others (include me :-D)

Enslaved
    Participant

i use this and it works now:

core=dynamic

cputype=auto
    cycles=auto (had it on max before)

sbtype=sbpro1
    sbbase=220
    irq=7
    dma=1
    hdma=5

thats it, everything else doesn’t really do anything except getting better sound quality, wich i have now..

blocksize (everywhere) at 2048
    prebuffer=25
    rate=44100

hope you get it to work! 😉

admin
    Keymaster

thank you;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.