New Feature : Massive export

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Hello

This software is really impressive. Very good Job. I wish suggest two enhancements :

1 At this stage we can export profile only one by one. Is it possible to implement a massive export of all the profiles of Magic Dosbox (I have a hudge collection of games). By the way, a massive import will be also useful.
    2 I didn’t find the way to move a game profile to a library witout doing an export and after an import. It will be useful to move a game profile with a drag and dropt (as the bag with widgets)

regards

Marc

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

just is possible to do full backup, yes massive export is not still implemented, but is on to do list. As I will start massive updates very soon, due android 11, I can look at this.

Profile can be moved up/down with arrows in the library if you press the “cross” in main menu. Drag and drop is not implemented.

Best regards,
    Tony

Marc
    Participant

Thanks for your answer regarding the librairy. It works fine.

May be you can implement a kind of “Tip of the day” each time Magic Dosbox is launched. One of the tips could be “Do you know that you can move profiles into a librairy by selecting, cuting and pasting them”.

Regards

Marc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.