Need Percent of Battery and Open files *.exe & *.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lyusten
    Participant

In free space on black area need Watch and Percent of battery.

Also associated in system files *.EXE & *.COM with DosBox and fast open – without wizard setup.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi I can imagine widget with ability to display time and battery stage.

I think I will not work on fast open feature. Every dos program must be associated with magic dosbox profile. I dont see reason to do fast load if you cannot save settings and create layout.

Lyusten
    Participant

Usually from settings it is required very little. To assign a disk – leaking, memory – maximum.

PS.
    Maybe you know – where driver of bluetooth mouse in android 4.X ??? I think – to rebuild it for correct operation of a mouse.

admin
    Keymaster

I was thinking about it. MDosbox cant work without game profile. Setting memory, disk is far not enough. But maybe I can generate somehow profile.

Processing mouse is on low android level, I can’t reach events on non-rooted devices. And since android 5 must be in addition disabled that stupid security. I tried to fix mouse driver for earlier systems. I was inspired by “moonlight” app on google play. You run small executable in safe memory area, here you can reach system events, but I never finished it. And it is executable only on rooted devices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.