Mouse touch controls stoped working in daggerfall

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Burch44
    Participant

So I found a very good setup to play daggerfall, but then i exited the game to set up the audio since thw music was not playing in thw game. I fixed the audio in the game but the mouse controls through rich commands, both relative and absolute settings. It workes fine with a xbox controller but I can exactly bring it everywhere I go. I was wondering if their is any solution to this or am I just stupid and am missing something.
    Thank you

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, maybe you forgot save changed settings…but I dont fully understand the issue

Burch44
    Participant

Sorry, the mouse curser is stuck at the top left of the screen and the touch controls are enabled for the mouse, but they stoped working for the mouse but work for the virtual buttons that I added. I was wondering if something was wrong or if I am missing something in the settings ot the setup when I checked it.

admin
    Keymaster

You can try add special widget on the screen and configure it to mouse reset. Reset tries calibrate mouse to middle of screen, on start emulator does this reset, but if device is not fast enough then mouse may not be moved to middle, you must do it manually

Burch44
    Participant

The special widget reset thing worked thank you for saving me a head ache

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.