List of supported Win3.1 and Win9.x Games

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

starsiege : tribes works pretty damn well. it requires 16 bit color and the installer crashed when it asked me if i wanted a desktop shortcut but it is crisp 🙂 . i downloaded the free version of the game that was released via there web site for the 25th anniversary (all of the series is there in iso format except battledrone and it might be included with earthsiege 2 but alas the installer crashes and ive yet to find a fix)

its plays really well. i remeber this from the first xbox. super stoked.

Al ex
    Keymaster

You should try Starcraft. Runs exceptionally well.

SongJiang
    Participant

I just try, for fun, westwood’s “Blade Runner”. It’s working on the s7 edge but it’s slow. Too slow to enjoy :/
    And tried, for fun too, deus ex 😀 Running with 1 frame per hour XD.

Al ex
    Keymaster

Lol, yeah. I successfully launched Thief Dark Project. And Half-Life is actually almost sort of playable on my S7 edge: https://youtu.be/dAr5u7fgR5o

SongJiang
    Participant

Yes i saw your video few month ago XD, it gave me the idea to test deus ex.
    In the future, these games will work 😉

amgreenhawk
    Participant

Disciples Sacred Lands runs perfectly in my Samsung Galaxy S7 FE with Windows 95B.

And yes, Starcraft runs very well too.

And also, Civilization II should be run under Windows 3.x. It works perfectly. Just get a good CD image from Internet Archive or make a good image if you own it.

Sorry for the new replies for an old thread, but I only recently discovered Magic Dosbox and I am very happy with the purchase. Now I can play the original classics wherever I go with my tablet. My main nostalgic favorites are the DOS games (obviously) and Windows 95 era games when I got that shiny new Pentium 133 which came with the CD-ROM drive and I first tried the CD games on that machine.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.