List of supported MS-DOS Games

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Larrynho
    Participant

Add PC basket 6.0 to the list ! Win 95, very low fps on matches, okk on the rest, manager working nicely.

Absolute works on DOS games ( 4.5 ones ), on Win 95 ones ( 6.0 ones ), its offset of where you touch.

Al ex
    Keymaster

Done. Thanks for the feedback! ?

philthethrill
    Participant

The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Rose Tattoo works really well. It’s a very detailed Sherlock Holmes games with real actors playing all the parts.

Al ex
    Keymaster

Thanks, added to the list! Does it work with absolute mouse btw?

arcolight
    Participant

Ascendancy(4x strategy) also works well, absolute mouse works (Galaxy Note 4, stylus very helpful 🙂 )

Al ex
    Keymaster

Thanks, list is updated! ?

jimmylips75
    Participant

Battlecruiser 3000ad works. I had to change the CDROM path in the BC3000AD.INI file to cdrom=C:\BC3000AD\ on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus to make work.

Al ex
    Keymaster

Thanks, I’ve added the game to the list, along with your tweak. ?

VA1DER
    Participant

Global Conquest works in absolute mouse mode, no tweaks required

Al ex
    Keymaster

Thank you very much! 🙂

VA1DER
    Participant

Carrier Command (Rainbird Software 1988) works. Mouse is spotty in both relative and absolute mode. It seems to have some sort of acceleration built into the game’s mouse processing, I can’t seem to get absolute mode to match up with any tweak, or scaling. For those with Android 8+ (which should be almost everyone nowadays) it does work very well with mouse capture (scroll wheel down), though you would be well served to have a mouse with variable DPI because lower DPI helps with overssensitiviy. Masterpiece of a game.

boslog
    Participant

I only reason i purchased this app on my phone because i thought it can run shandalar 🙁

Al ex
    Keymaster

You mean Magic the Gathering? That’s a Windows game, so it’s obviously not supported in Dosbox. 😉
    You might be able to run it in Win95/Win98 though. The setup process is pretty complicated, but there’s a tutorial video here on the website. 🙂

boslog
    Participant

Pc is busted. I applied too much thermal paste to it that it leaked towards the pins. Anyways i tried Wine app for android.. no luck

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.