- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Version for 1920×1080:
Version for 1280×800:
Version 1.0 Big Buttons
– Big buttons
– Supports official Swift Scrolling
– Tab on totem to abort Scrolling without tab on Screen
– Tab on wheel to switch mouse between relativ and absolut
– Tab on flash to get a screenshot
– Tab on the scroll to open gamemenu or to skip movies (esc)
– Double-Tab on a weapon (left side) to save selected untis on it
– Single-Tab on a weapon to select the saved units
– Go in design edit mode to see this instructions
Hello, here is clean KKND layout.
– It has fixed absolute mouse for better correction
– added swipes for screen scrolling
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.