Image Swap games

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mariowc2ace
    Participant

Hi,
    Trying to switch to disk 2 for Wing Commander 3.
    I have all the iso mounted in the game set up on D: but when the game asks me to put in the next disk, I go to general settings, click swap age, get the “ok” notification but then the game tells me that’s not the correct disk. Here is my set up:

[autoexec]
    mount c: “/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT” -freesize 1000
    imgmount D: “/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd1.iso” -t iso
    D:
    WC3.EXE

I saw a video that talked about mounting all the disks here (the xxxxx being the other disks for the game):

[autoexec]
    imgmount D: “/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd1.iso”:xxxxxxxxxx -t iso
    D:
    WC3.EXE

Do I need to do that? Also, it would be really helpful if we could upload screen shots to the forum posts…

mariowc2ace
    Participant

I figured it out. It’s got to look like this.

autoexec]
    mount c: “/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT” -freesize 1000
    imgmount D: “/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd1.iso””/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd2.iso” “/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd1.iso””/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd3.iso” “/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd1.iso””/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd4.iso” -t iso
    D:
    WC3.EXE

mariowc2ace
    Participant

I saw my mess up, the expert commands need to look like this

imgmount D: “/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd1.iso””/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd2.iso””/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd3.iso””/storage/emulated/0/DOS/WC3HotT/cd/cd4.iso” -t iso

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, yes, this is correct. Btw, you can setup cdrom in gui and then scroll to “main program”. Then press button get on right sidd and let generate expert settings from gui

mariowc2ace
    Participant

Oh that’s really awesome. Thank you!

So basically just load in disks via GUI and then check the one to add, press Get and then check the next one, press get, it automatically adds them to the expert settings.

admin
    Keymaster

It rewrites expert settings, custom modifications will vanish

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.