- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’ve booted my WIN95 in Magic DosBox and I want to install some files, but I dont know how to put the files in my sdcard to my win95.Can someone can teach me how? Please.
Easiest way is to copy the game files / iso image to another hdd image, and mount it as drive D:
You can use a tool like UltraISO to access the hdd files.
Here’s how I do it:
– on your PC, copy the iso file, e.g. Diablo, to an empty 2 GB hdd image
– copy this hdd image to your phone
– mount it as drive D: in Magic Dosbox
– in Win95, use a CD-ROM emulator (e.g. Virtual Clone Drive) to emulate a CD drive
– mount the iso file from drive D:
– install the game to drive D:
With this method, you can mount different hdd image files for different game profiles. Your C: drive will only store the installation information, while all the game files will be stored on (interchangeable) D: drives. This way, I’ve got 10 Win95 games installed atm, keeping them on six 2 GB images that are being mounted by the according game profile.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.