heroes of might and magic 2

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    superjarko
    Participant

Witam zainstalowałem wersję darmową i mi się spodobała więc pomyślałem o kupnie wersji płatnej, na Samsung galaxy ace 2 uruchomiłem heroes of might and magic 1, do folderu magicbox wrzuciłem pliki z zainstalowanej na PC gry files(folder), dosbox.conf, dosbox, icon, internet, run, sdl.dll, sdlnet.dll, settings, setup, uninstal, update i heroes.iso
    Gra działa więc pomyślałem że na tablecie archos gamepad 7 uruchomię heroes of might and magic 2, procedura ta sama jak przy części heroes1 zainstalowany na PC folder z grą i heroes2.iso wrzucam na urządzenie do folderu magicbox i nie działa wyskakuje komunikat the heroes2 cd-rom is not the drive, dlaczego proszę o pomoc w uruchomieniu gry lub namiar na pliki tak aby już się z tym nie męczyć

admin
    Keymaster

Ahoj,

moja polština je slabšia. Celkom rozumiem, čítať neviem ale pokúsim sa pomôcť. Každá verzia je trochu iná, tak je ťažko takto pochopiť v čom môže byť problém. Možete urobiť printscreen obsahu adresára aby som videl aké súbory sa tam nachádzajú? To je GoG verzia heroes 2?

Hi,

my polish is weaker. I understand spoken polish, but reading is problem. Each Heroes 2 version is different, so is hard for me detect what is the problem. Can you make printscreen of heroes 2 folder? I need to know which files are inside this folder. This is gog version?

Tony

superjarko
    Participant

(link deleted)

here you are, and if they could not run, please Locate the heroes2 any file on the internet and download it and run it and then give me a bearing on this page to go I download. and when you give to know if it works

admin
    Keymaster

thank you, will check it today when I’ll arrive home.

I have homam2 ingame video on youtube :

You are the guy in comment?

superjarko
    Participant

I saw this movie, I watch all the videos that you just are on youtube and I run a lot of games for android whilst taking advantage of emulators and recorded video on youtube how to run in dosbox turbo settlers 1

admin
    Keymaster

very nice video, good job.

Maybe I can help you faster if you paste here content of dosbox.conf file

superjarko
    Participant

[dosbox]
    mamesize=64
    machine=svga_s3

[render]
    frameskip=2

[cpu]
    core=dynamic
    cputype=auto
    cycles=max 105%
    cycleup=500
    cycledown=500

[speaker]
    pcspeaker=false
    pcrate=8000
    tandy=off
    tandyrate=22050
    disney=false

[midi]
    mpu401=none

[gus]
    gus=false

[sblaster]
    sbtype=sb16
    mixer=true
    oplmode=auto
    oplemu=fast
    oplrate=16000

[mixer]
    prebuffer=15
    rate=16000
    blocksize=512

[dos]
    xms=true
    ems=true
    umb=true

[autoexec]
    mount c:”/storage/sdcard0″
    c:
    cd MagicBox
    cd heroes2
    HEROES2.EXE

dosboxconf file folder rewrote MagicBox / GamesLite / Data / dc792d …. / Temp / dosbox.config
    when it comes to something else please provide me where I’m looking for

admin
    Keymaster

ok will check it when I arrive home and let you know

superjarko
    Participant

(link deleted)

if what I have without the CD version of the exe files after installing dosbox.config and uploading on the gamepad archos 7 asks for cdrom

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, ok I checked the gog version. You have 2 ways how to do it.

Copy content of installed folder “Heroes of Might and Magic 2 GOLD” to your device. Its recommended to rename it to something shorter – for example homam2.

1. Expert settings
    Inside installed folder is file dosboxhomm2.conf. At the end of the file is :
    [autoexec]
    # Lines in this section will be run at startup.

@ECHO OFF
    mount C “.”
    imgmount d “.\homm2.inst” -t iso -fs iso
    c:
    cls
    heroes2.exe
    exit

this is correct but you need to fix paths based on your device. This version mounts homm2.inst file. But we must use homm2.ogg because current version is not able run ogg tracks from subfolder. This will be fixed in next release.

/mnt/emulated/0/ is path on your device. You must change it to yours.

[autoexec]
    # Lines in this section will be run at startup.

@ECHO OFF
    mount C “/mnt/emulated/0/”
    imgmount d “/mnt/emulated/0/homam2/homm2.gog” -t iso -fs iso
    c:
    cd homam2
    heroes2.exe

2. GUI
    You can also run this game using GUI. Then you must add CD homm2.gog under section CD-ROM. Then you need set drive C:\. This is root of your device, or folder games (in which you have MS-DOS games). Then set main program “HEROES2.EXE” from folder homam2

Best regards,
    Tony

superjarko
    Participant

thanks to my friend works in mode 2 only did I forgot to set the path in drive C: / and just enough to give, it works now thanks again

superjarko
    Participant

I still have a lot to learn of Magic DOSBox because I do not know much, I would like to run some games, and what you did to start

admin
    Keymaster

have a nice day;)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.