Heroes of Might and Magic 1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    xarx
    Participant

I have tried to switch HMM1 into absolute mouse mode. But the cursor can’t even follow my finger over the screen – the cursor moves faster than the finger, and also irregularly. I know I can reset mouse, but here I have to do that almost continuously. Has anyone solved this issue, or found a trick how to minimize this bad behaviour?

SongJiang
    Participant

HMM1 does not support absolute mouse. :/
    see :
    https://magicbox.imejl.sk/forums/topic/list-if-supported-games/

xarx
    Participant

Actually, I found a way. It suffices, in the AdvancedSettings, to set CorrectionType=msmouse and then enable ManualCorrection. I’ve set the ManualCorrection resolution to 1280×960 on my tablet, on other tablet this might need to be set differently. I have played with the game for about 5 minutes in this settings, and everything worked almost without problems. Only occasionally I had to reset the mouse pointer.

admin
    Keymaster

Hah, this is surprise:) Must try it. And no, the resolusion is device independent, it will work

Edit : Yes it works, not so good like it should but works. Seems like game “fixes” cursor position in some situations which desynchronizes cursor.

SongJiang
    Participant

It’s always a goooood news 🙂

xarx
    Participant

If your satisfied with the result, you may edit the information in your page here :-). And answer my other posts ;).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.