- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Created on a Galaxy S7 Edge, so this should work nicely on every 16:9 resolution smartphone/phablet/small tablet.
At first, I only created this layout because the game is unplayable in ScummVM. Try to win a bike fight in ScummVM, and you know what I mean. But as it turned out, it’s acutally much better playable in Magic Dosbox. The absolute mouse emulation works perfectly, and with a little automization, this UI allows for a much more fluent gameplay.
You’ll have to adjust settings: I’m using Expert settings, so you might want to change this. And the mountings point to my own game directory, that will definitely be another one on your device.
Controls go like this:
– Tap screen for left mouse click
– Tap & hold to display the interaction icon (punch, kick, talk, look)
– Double tap to zoom, double tap again to zoom out
– Swipe up/down to show/hide the built-in Magic Dosbox keyboard
– Swipe left/right is mapped to “Esc”. I’ve chosen to also display the Esc key on the right, but sometimes it’s more convenient to just swipe.
– Press “System” to change text speed, load/save, or display the built-in Magic Dosbox journal function
– Press “Bike Fight” to show/hide the fight controls: Left / Right Arrow (displayed as motorcycles handle icons), and “Enter” (displayed as fist punch icon)
If you like, you can also use the existing in-game icon, or re-arrange stuff. I simply chose this layout because it resembles the GTA series for Android controls, which should be widely known. ?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.