Falcon 3.0 (Basic Layout)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    userone
    Participant

falcon 3 components

falcon 3 demo

First, many thanks to anyone and everyone who had anything to do with the developement of MDB. It really is the best.
    Well, Falcon 3.0. This is probably not on anyone’s fave list here but for those that are into this sort of thing, here you go. This profile was made on a miniphone (5-inch 1280×720). I used the Multi-Function/Page Display layout familar to flight simmers. And I used a tiny font to fit as many widgets as I can.
    Basically, you can get to anything you need by way of the Controls Page (CONTROLS widget on the lower right corner). Once in the cockpit, its CONTROLS, then HOTAS. Open/close FLIT STIC and TRTL QDRT as needed. Then its back to CONTROLS for everything else. The COMBAT CONTROLS(MASTER SWITCH) and MASTR SAFE both open the Combat Controls page. Its basically a Frequently-Used-Items page. Everything in it is a duplicate from other pages so feel free to delete what you don’t use a lot and add what you do. The MASTR ARMED widget closes the Combat Controls page.
    There’s a dedicated JOYSTICK CALIBRATION page via MISC. CONTROLS page with its own colored joystick that makes the side and corners easier to see during calibration. I left-in the Scratchpad layer that I used to make/test out new widgets and combos. It has an invisible switch in the MISC CONTROLS page, on the corner between PLANNER and END MISSION. Also, the original, simpler Throttle Quadrant layer was left-in if you prefer that.
    Vertical swipes are set for CONTROLS and PLANNER. While Horizontal swipes are set for Flight Mode(HOTAS, AIRCRAFT CONTROLS) and Combat Mode(switch COMBAT CONTROLS). The Volume Rocker is set for ENTER KEY(Cycle AA Weapons) and CONTROLS widget as per my gamepad’s multimedia keys. If you’re not using a gamepad, you probably wanna change ENTER KEY to SPACEBAR(Fire Weapon).
    Just ignore/delete the Portrait Keyboard. Its the default layout on my master/generic profile that I duplicate and test all my new games with.
    Well, enjoy. And feel free to edit and post your own version for others.

https://www102.zippyshare.com/v/040Xsd9Z/file.html

https://www102.zippyshare.com/v/040Xsd9Z/file.html

admin
    Keymaster

Awesome! Many thanks.

*you can push mdosbox to landscape orientation forever in advanced settings, this way will be portrait mode disabled 🙂

Paramilda83
    Participant

I know it’s a shot in the dark but I’m gonna try anyway…

Is there any way you could reupload the link to this mgc file?? I’m SUPER excited to play Falcon 3.0 on my android phone but while I have the GOG.com version of the game I’m unable to download your mngc. Thanks!!!!!

admin
    Keymaster

I tried one of these links, one is broken, but second works and i can download mgc files

Paramilda83
    Participant

Oh… both links seem to be broken for me… I’m trying chrome and firefox and no luck… can you send me the mgc file by email??

Paramilda83
    Participant

the second link is not working for me either… is there any way to get the mgc file? can you send it by email or upload it somewhere? thanks!!

Larrynho
    Participant

Zippyshare has been blocked on many countries it seems, try to download it via vpn 😀

Paramilda83
    Participant

If anyone managed to download this mgc file could you post it or send it to me? I would LOVE to play falcon 3 on my phone

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, tomorrow I can update linkd

Paramilda83
    Participant

wow that would be super!! ;))

thx admin!!!

admin
    Keymaster

i am very very sorry, I cant find this layout. i am sure I downloaded it, but cant find it…:( I will check one more time, but i am not sure…maybe someone else ?

Al ex
    Keymaster

Sorry, don’t have it either. I thought I had, but it’s not on my phone or in my Onedrive. 😥

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.