Daggerfall not configuring sound

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    N00BIK
    Participant

Help me, Daggerfall does not configure the sound card during installation and when I try to do it manually I get the error “cannot load setup.ini” yes, I use the version from Bethesda. I am using this layout nthis can someone setup Daggerfall and upload it and give me a link? Please.

Al ex
    Keymaster

Sounds weird. Are you trying to run the game from an sd card? And if so, have you requested sd card write access from gpobal settings in Magic Dosbox?

Anyway, here’s my cfg file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tbaiv3lxzjpq9ky/HMISET.CFG/file
    Just drop it into your daggerfall directory. If you run into further trouble, give us a shout. ?

admin
    Keymaster

This sounds like broken installation for some reason. Maybe broken files, how did you copy daggerfall game to android device? From pc? If yes did you safely remove device? This causes problems in 90% of times

N00BIK
    Participant

Nevermind, I fixed it by unpacking the DFCD directory again. I’m stupid as hell.

Al ex
    Keymaster

Happens to the best of us… ?

N00BIK
    Participant

I meant i installed Daggerfall and i got error “you need to reinstall daggerfall” or something and i tried to install it with the same cd directory and it just showed me some errors and i got an idea, unpack cd from zipped folder again!

Al ex
    Keymaster

Daggerfall can be a pain to setup. Glad you got it working! ?

N00BIK
    Participant

Daggerfall was easier to setup on my old Galaxy j5 (2015) but on my current Moto e6 Plus iy was a pain.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.