Custom Widgets ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Its day 3 of magicdosbox (maybe 4 this app really has made me lose track of time. Its still early but this has the potential to be my 2nd greatest software purchase available on the PlayStore (Tasker wins but cmon lol that comparrison is apples to chainsaws) anyway yesterday was all about widgets for me . I play with a ds4 controller barely touch the screen and yet there i was making a full touch profile lol. The de did a great job making his own. He is clearly more of a D&D guy where as im Battletech.Hey to each there own as long as we both agree giant robots with guns would totally smash any elf dwarf alliance easily. Nobodies arguing that. I was just wondering if it was possible to import custom widgets? If so, how and what format/max size limit am i to adhere too?

admin
    Keymaster

Hello, what do you mean with custom widget? Picture?

Every widget can have custom foreground and background image. Go to widget properties and press orange plus near image design on top. Images are automatically downscaled to 192×192 if are larger.

If you need image with higher quality you must put image manually to game profile folder located in magicbox/games/data

Larger images are good if you play with multiple layers and you want use big image like a menu (f.e.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.