Custom Buttons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Popokattepetel_DE
    Participant

My Ideas for Custom Buttons:

-Add a function to set the size value of a button
    -Add a function to copy a button
    -Add a function to set the position value of a button
    -Add a function to set the key of a button to NULL, because some games need STRG+ALT left mouse or other
    -Add a function to automatic hold the button until i do a leftklick or press the button twice (in c&C you can hold STRG for force attack or STRG+ALT to guard target automatically)

-Add a funktion to copy a hole layout to a other game

edit:
    -Add a function to a button to show and hide other buttons
    -Add a function to let a button blink by activation
    -Add a function to a button by holding them

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m working on new design mode which allows a lot of these function. Probably I split the update to 2 updates due a lot of work.

>-Add a function to set the size value of a button
    You can change size with floating menu, but in new design mode you will be able set size manually

>-Add a function to copy a button
    will not be added to next update, but will be added

>-Add a function to set the position value of a button
    Position and size of widget can be changed in design mode with floating menu. But in new design mode will be this much more user friendly

>-Add a function to set the key of a button to NULL, >because some games need STRG+ALT left mouse or other
    You can set key to STRG and check on alt, this does not work?

>-Add a function to automatic hold the button until i do a leftklick or press the button twice (in c&C you can hold STRG for force attack or STRG+ALT to guard target automatically)
    This will be added with new control scheme

>-Add a funktion to copy a hole layout to a other game
    You can duplicate profile, but I plan list widgets from other profile and you can import them to another one.

>-Add a function to a button to show and hide other buttons
    its on todo

>-Add a function to let a button blink by activation
    No, this will be not soon, it can be done, but at cost of battery. Emulation is heavy on battery, so we won’t use some functions. Maybe there will be added flag which can enable this, but with big warning

>-Add a function to a button by holding them
    Please can you explain that a bit more?

Popokattepetel_DE
    Participant

Nice one, i like your next update by now 🙂

>-Add a function to set the key of a button to NULL, >because some games need STRG+ALT left mouse or other
    You can set key to STRG and check on alt, this does not work?
    – Ah…. yes it works

>-Add a function to a button by holding them
    Please can you explain that a bit more?
    -Ok i press the button and it hold the key that i want and release the key if i press it one more. That is nice to switch right mousebutton hold on/off or strg + g, whatever

admin
    Keymaster

Aahh, I understand now, something like is in mouse widget “do mouse up on next touch”. Will think about this. This can be done.

admin
    Keymaster

So in version 20 were added functions for aligning selected widgets to first selected. You can align width and height too. It is still necessary to add input where you can write manually widget size and position?

Function for hide/show all widgets is already implemented and will be in update 22. Now you can use combo with phantom presence to hide buttons.

I finished function for duplication widgets too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.