Crash on Startup

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

No nothing yet. Google rewrote arn&crashes page and they removed quick crash report notification. Now I must navigate through 2 submenus to get to fresh crash reports. But I don’t see nothing new. Crash and report is now trashed to more pages and is not very intuitive. On each page I see generated report from date to date. Each date ends with 13.6.2017, seems google play generates reports to one day behind. So wait to next day, hope the report will arrive.

But this crashing is really weird, two things come on my mind :

1. Your device may have trouble with access to root internal storage. In this case Magic Dosbox can’t create core files and folders and will crash.
    2. Your device does not like PopupWindow (welcome screen) what appears after each installation.

For both points I can make test applications, but let’s wait first to next day, hope your crash report will arrive.

admin
    Keymaster

Ok, I see your crash report. Your device has problem with loading native c++ library(probably, there is Uknown source line, but UnsatisfiedLinkError talks about problem with loading c++ library ). That’s weird.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:367)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1076)
    at magiclib.collection.CollectionActivity.init(Unknown Source:0)
    at bruenor.magicbox.free.uiGameStarterActivity.onCreate(uiGameStarterActivity.java:61)

You must have trouble with other programs too. I’ll try google, but I don’t see any reason why native lib should not be loaded.

EDIT:
    Please can you try this version :
    https://magicbox.imejl.sk/wp-content/uploads/sharedata/MagicBox_v53-debug.apk

this is unaligned free version. This means that strings inside application are not packed. Maybe it affects library name and this causes problems with loading.

If possible, could you send crash report from this beta application? Maybe it will not work, because you didn’t download it from google play. But it can explain what hides behind “(Unknown Source:0)”. If it will not work then I can add you to group of testers for free version and you can download it from google play

cmg
    Participant

Well this version seems to work just fine on my phone. No crash report to send. 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

Ou, now I am very curious. Can I contact you via email please? But tomorrow. Now I must go sleep, but I am aware that more people can have the same issue. I like to fix it, but I must send you more test versions…

cmg
    Participant

Sure, my email is cgulka@gmail.com

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, I sent you email, please can you check it?

Many thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.