Conquest of the New World – No Sound

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Easecat
    Participant

I am currently running CNW on a Fire HD 8 Plus tablet (Microsoft Launcher). The game runs great but can’t for the life of me get any sound. when I run the game setup it detects sound blaster and am able to hear sound through the test in setup. When the game launches, no sound during gameplay. I have gone through and manually picked different sound cards with no luck. Thanks in advance for any help as its driving me crazy!

Al ex
    Keymaster

Weird, sounds like an issue with the actual game. Just to rule out a bad copy, are you using the original game files, or a downloaded abandonware version?

Easecat
    Participant

Original game files. Same files work on my PC and IPad (PowerDos)Thanks.

admin
    Keymaster

Maybe it is issue with broken files during transfer from pc to android, did you press “safely remove device” or “unmount” before disconnecting from pc?

Easecat
    Participant

I did locate another file source, downloaded it and it worked! My initial file source was from GOG.com (downloaded offline backup game installers), it must of not of liked something in them. I have a 24hr flight coming up and need this! Thanks guys!

Al ex
    Keymaster

Np, I was just about to ask about GoG. Ultima Underworld is another tricky game to setup from a GoG installation.
    Have fun! ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.