- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[File was deleted on server, please use mgc file in second post]
-Swipe scrolling like offical guide
-Doubletab on number to save groupe and once to select
-Map bookmarks, doubletab on a map symbol to save and once to select
-Guard position with hand symbol
-Scatter your selected units with the feet symbol
-Guard target with hammer symbol (need to hold)
-Deselect with red “-” symbol
-Escape button to abourt video and to open menu
-Switch between relativ and absolut mouse with the wheel symbol
-Stop scrolling without klick on the screen with the totem symbol
-Make a screenshot with the flash symbol
Originally made for NVIDIA Shield tablet, but is compatible with nexus 7 and other devices
– screen scrolling with gestures
– left and right arrows controls scrolling sidebar options
– on right side is hidden button for show/hide arrows which control sidebar scrolling
– there are bigger hidden controls for pause, main menu and sidebar
– check hidden control position in Design mode
– you need to fix paths to iso and exe
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.