Cannot Navigate in Executable Select Window

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kolbex
    Participant

I have been enjoying Magic Dosbox for a week or two now, but it’s suddenly developed a problem. For no reason that I can see (I have not updated my [Android 10] phone not have I updated Magic Dosbox) the home and back buttons have suddenly stopped working in the window that allows you to select an executable when adding a new game. My games are all stored in separate folders in /storage/emulated/0/ROMS/DOS/, and the last game I set up successfully was Albion. Now when I try to set up a new game, it pops up the select window in the Albion folder, showing me the files there, and I can go deeper into the file structure there and back up to that folder level, but I cannot go higher than that folder at all since the buttons when in there do nothing. I can’t think that I did anything different in the past when setting up new games, but since it defaults to the last folder used and I can’t go higher, I can now not set up any new games. I have rebooted the phone with no change.

Kolbex
    Participant

Oh god, nevermind, I forgot entirely about setting the C: drive in a separate dialogue box that enables the correct folder for executable selection.

Al ex
    Keymaster

No problem, glad you got it sorted out already. 🙂👍

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.