Blood .mgc layout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ShortHaxYT
    Participant

Hey all,

I was looking for a Blood .mgc layout for the controls but it looks like there is none on here. I used the DOOM .mgc file and that works alright but there is no secondary fire and jump/crouch. I would really want someone to create a Blood .mgc file which I am trying to do but it is very cumbersome as my a but of my left side of my screen is partly non-operational which makes creating layouts particularly hard for me.
    I would really appreciate if someone could breathe a .mgc file for Blood

Larrynho
    Participant

Use the one created for Duke 3d. It works pretty well on all Build Ebgine games with only some minor tweaks.

admin
    Keymaster

Exactly, modify duke3d layout, it is what you need.

ShortHaxYT
    Participant

Thanks a bunch, works like a charm 🙂

One more thing, how can I fix only looking right and left? The touchscreen mouse works fine for right and left viewing (like Doom) but I would like to look up and down (like in Duke 3D) so I can get those pesky Cultists. This will also help a bunch as I have Duke 3D.

Larrynho
    Participant

If my memory serves right, thats the use for the upper left toggleable button ( its called mouse looking ) and allows to aim using the right side of the touch screen.

ShortHaxYT
    Participant

It doesn’t seem to work for me when I toggle it on. I can still only look right and left and not up or down. Do I have to change something in Magic DosBox mouse/gesture settings or in Blood’s settings?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.