I tried all your solutions, however still with no luck. Here is what my custom settings are set to. I would love to try someone else is working images. however I don’t think that’s going to happen due to copyright reasons 😖 it’s strange that every other game I install seems to be working ok with no problems. I’d love to see how Diablo 2 works on my Rooted S10+snapdragon……..
# valid core are: normal, simple, full, auto, dynamic
# dynamic is the fastest and optimized for the ARM processor + works with Win9x
# new paging methods from MB6 & Ykhwong SVN introduce new cputype settings:
# valid cputypes are: 386, 486, 386_prefetch (*), 486_prefetch (*), pentium, pentium_mmx
# (*) = requires normal core setting instead of dynamic
cycles=auto 20000 100% limit 80000
I noticed you said you installed the diablo 2 expansion. Diablo 2 only seems to run 1.05 or lower. Think it’s a direct x issue. You would need windows xp to run the expansion (1.07 is the lowest xpac version). So you can only run vanilla diablo 2 in MDB.