android app problem

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Please do not ask here next time for support if you use abandoned or pirated stuff

stats
    Participant

i own this game on disk why im not paying again is that fine sorry for confution

admin
    Keymaster

ah ok, sorry 🙂

Al ex
    Keymaster

Lol, that’s why I said “legal issues aside”. Besides the fact that abandonware is technically illegal and considered piracy, the main problem is, that these downloads are often repacked/stripped down/converted somehow, and they’re almost always borked. That’s why it’s not advised (on a pure technical, non-legal level) to ask for support on abandonware downloads: it’s impossible to fix broken downloads. ?

Anyway, glad you got it working, have fun! ?

stats
    Participant

thanks really appreciate the help.
    ps i doubt that anyone who wants to play this game or even knows about it dosnt have it hehe 🙂

stats
    Participant

i see your video on youtube alex great stuff. how did you managed to get tomb raider working on android s7. not sure why but magic dosbox keeps telling me to insert cd after i try to launch

Al ex
    Keymaster

Something wrong with your mountings, obviously. I’m using the GoG version, but the game.gog file I mount is just a renamed iso file.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.