2 suggestions for FPS games

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

1. When I start to look around using the mouse, there is a short delay before the action actually takes place. This is pretty much killing the fps experience. I suppose that the app is trying to find out whether the user is moving his finger around, or just tapping to click the mouse button. My idea is a on/off toggle in the options, to disable checking for clicks, and consider that the mouse is always moving, and never clicking.

2. This would work in conjunction with no. 1… an option for a widget button to REMAIN PRESSED until the finger that pressed it remains on screen, EVEN IF THE FINGER IS MOVING and has left the actual screen space where the button resides. You know what this is for – firing while still aiming with the thumb, just as most touchscreen fps games work.

Do you think you can do that? It would increase fps satisfaction by about 1000% 😉

admin
    Keymaster

1.Do you have enabled swipes/longpress? these gestures will delay mouse actions.

2. Yes, it is on to do list. There are missing things which cannot be implemented to current control scheme. Unfortunately this is one of them. I want start working on new control scheme in on near future.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. No, I don’t have these features enabled. I’ve noticed that the mouse movement delay is bigger at high cycles setting (up to .5 sec) and smaller on low cycles (.2), while regular key presses via widget buttons do not have this effect even at high cycles. The phone is lg g3 on android 5.0 btw.
    2. Good to hear that you’ve thought of this already;)

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, and what game are you playing? I can look at this it later. Maybe exported profile can help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is happening with any game or even in Norton Commander.

I noticed that you plan to increase mouse rate (I take you mean polling) in the next release, I’ll check if that helps when it’s out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.