Reply To: SD Card

xTMODx
Participant

Yes there is one thing i wanted but it seems there is another problem that cant be solved… i wanted to use an 8gb hdd image that cant be mount as C od D because you have to use “-fs fat” for that and that does not support FAT32. I have managed to mount the 8gb image from my internal storage with this command

[imgmount c “/storage/emulated/0/Storage/Emulation/Clean Image/Win95C.vhd” -t hdd -fs fat -size 512,63,64,1023 —> Drive C is mounted as /storage/emulated/0/Storage/Emulation/Clean Image/Win95C.vhd]

and

[imgmount 3 “/storage/emulated/0/Storage/Emulation/Clean Image/Baldurs_Gate.vhd” -t hdd -fs none -size 512,63,255,1023 —> Drive number 3 mounted as /storage/emulated/0/Storage/Emulation/Clean Image/Baldurs_Gate.vhd]

while this boots windows 95 correctly, the 8gb image does not show up in windows 95.
All the infos i have are from here https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=34642#p298235 on the desktop PC i have tested this with DOSBox 0.74-2 and it didnt work there too and also tested it with DOSBox SVN Daum by ykhwong and there it is working. I know there are different patches between those builds but my hope was that magic dosbox could probably have that patch too…