Reply To: List of supported MS-DOS Games

Larrynho
Participant

I did a list of what I have instaled on my s7 edge for a promoting post of MDB I did on Reddit ( /r/emulationonandroid/ ). Had more, deleted some :p Im sharing it here:

RPG
Fallout 1 and 2, Castle of the Winds 1 and 2, Dune, Elvira 2, Diablo 2, Albion, Wasteland, Elder Scrolls:Daggerfall.
FPS
Blood, Duke 3D, Dark Forces, Mechwarrior 2, Shadow Warrior, Redneck Rampage, Alien Trilogy, Rise of the Triad, Skynet
RTS
Starcraft, Warcraft 2, Dungeon Keeper, Dune 2, Age of Empires 1 and 2, Comand and Conquer Red Alert
POINT&CLICK
Rise of the Dragon, Darkseed 1 and 2, KGB, Neuromancer, Dreamweb, Burn:Cycle, Where in space is Carmen Sandiego
ADVENTURE
Alone in the Dark 1,2 and 3, Tomb Raider (ports are better but… nostalgia :p my first Cd game ever bought), Little Big Adventure, Fade to Black, La Abadía del Crimen, Indiana Jones and his Desktop Adventures.
ARCADE
Grand Theft Auto, Bettlejuice, One Must Fall, Braindead 13, Worms, Tyrian 2000
PUZZLE
The Incredible Machine 2, Lemmings 2, The Lost Vikings 2
BUILDERS
Pharaon, Caesar 2, Constructor, Sim City 2000, Sim Tower, Theme Park
4X
Oregon Trail, Master of Orion 2, Xcom Enemy Unknown, Civilization 2, The Sims (this one have problems working)
RACING
Destruction Derby, Death Rally, Lotus, BC Racers, Big Red Racing, Wacky Wheels, Street Racer
PINBALL
Pinball Illusions, Extreme Pinball.