25. February 2017 at 9:38 #4281
I can’t now try x-wing, maybe later I can find time. But I will try compare it with other games like wing commander. Usually you have two ways.
1. You can control with keyboard
2. or with 2axis joystick with possible 4 buttons
Probably you look for second way. Do following :
1. In game profile enable “Native 2 axis support”.
2. Virtual dpad is available in donated version. Go to virtual dpad settings and switch type to “2axis”. There is option for adding virtual buttons what emulates joystick buttons.
3. In free version is not virtual joystick, but you can connect physical gamepad. In this case go to “Voodoo control” and setup it. You can bind physical gamepad buttons to emulated “Gamepad buttons”.